100% all natural, pure essential oil, Cassia can be a powerful stress reliever. Use in a diffuser to calm tension in an office and relax both staff and customers.
Cassia (Cinnamomunm cassia) Essential Oil
Did you know that essential oils may support the body’s own healing system, and when used correctly, may be able to take the place of conventional over-the-counter remedies?
Essential oils have a very small molecular size, which means that their properties are easily absorbed by the skin. The potency ensures that only a few drops are needed at a time, so a small bottle can last a few years when used sparingly.
- Anti-depressant: The effect of this essential oil fights depression, uplifts mood and induces warm feelings in the body and mind
- Anti-emetic: Can be used to treat nausea and to stop vomiting. It induces a refreshing feeling and drives away those feelings which bring on nausea and vomiting
- Anti-galactogogue: This oil can reduce the secretion of milk and is therefore not recommended for lactating mothers
- Anti-Rheumatic and Anti-Arthritic: Being a circulatory and a stimulant substance, Cassia essential oil improves the circulation of the blood and brings warmth to the joints and other parts of the body affected by rheumatism and arthritis, thus giving relief from these uncomfortable conditions
- Anti-microbial: Inhibits microbial growth and protects from microbial infections
- Astringent: It strengthens hair roots, tightens muscles and lifts the skin
- Use in vapourisation 3-5 drops
- Use in carrier oil, 5 drops essential oil to 10ml carrier oil of choice
Pure 100% Cassia (Cinnamomunm cassia) Essential Oil
This is my all purpose essential oil for an office environment. A great DE-stresser, has a calming affect on office tension, just ask my customers! This is a 'hot' oil so use with caution. I personally use 3 drops in my diffuser every 3 weeks, the rest of the time I top up my diffuser with just 'water' this shows you the power and strength and lingering scent this oil has. One of my favourites when working long hours.
Please remember that anything discussed here does not constitute medical advice and cannot substitute for appropriate medical care. No therapeutic claim is made or intended for any of Whitsunday Myrtle products, information is for educational purposes only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Consult with your physician at all times.